Organic SEO Game Plan
Getting your site ranked in Google is part art, part science. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) requires a combination of careful statistical analysis and nuanced writing that appeals to both human beings and the Google algorithm. If you have a WordPress website, I’ll make your SEO glow. Includes:
- We connect for a half hour chat that helps me understand your business, target market, and flagship services
- List of prioritized search terms that would be most beneficial
- Installation & customization of SEO Yoast for WordPress sites, with original optimized snippets for each individual web page
- Listing & registration on Google Places for brick-and-mortar businesses
Brilliant Bio Bundle
The first time someone visits your website, they tend to go straight to your About page.
Whether they’re looking to see if your services are a good fit for their needs or want a speaker for their next event, this is where they’ll make an initial assessment about who you are and what you’ll bring to the table.
You need your bio to be phenomenal.
It needs to provide the key details about what you do and why you do it, and help the reader get a sense of who you really are.
This, my friend, is really tough to do for ourselves. It can be difficult trying to decipher what needs to stay and what to cut.
And then there’s the little matter of expressing it all in a clear and compelling way.
There are too many bad bios out there. Don’t let one of them appear on your website—let me write a series of phenomenal bios for you.
All you have to do is spend 45 minutes telling me all the wonderful things about yourself (don’t worry—I’ll ask lots of questions to help me uncover the material I need) and review drafts so we make sure your bio hits on all the key points you want to cover. Leave the rest to me.
Phenomenal Bio Crafting includes:
- Initial Skype or phone call (typically 30-45 minutes) for me to get to know you, your story, and your brand
- Bios to suit all your communications needs:
* 160 character Twitter bio
* A standard 1st-person bio to make your About page sizzle
* Brief 3rd-person bio to use in press materials such as newspaper features and conference pamphlets
* LinkedIn headline
When prospects and clients first visit your site, you typically have only a few seconds to prove that you’re the right source for whatever they’re looking for.
By making sure the content on your website reflects your brand at its best, you’ll be well on your way to connecting with your ideal clients.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or need to overhaul your current website, I can create engaging, on-brand, search engine optimized content to help you communicate with prospects and grow your business.